Me N MY FRieNDS

Me N MY FRieNDS
LBC

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Keyed into health care

i guess being on a key board isn't so bad after all. this makes you conferable and more skilled. when you work with a keyboard you could possible do any job you wish. you know working in an office, clinics, laboratories, and hospitals. plus when you do this you make you fingers more multi tasked. both reading and spell could get better. but an MT also needs good ears for hears and concentration. so for example i cant be an MT because i get off task very easily and distracted when some thing moves. it may look like im listening but really im wondering how bad is it to stand in front of a class to teach. i cant even do it if its just 3 people.but as you tell working with a keyboard is not so bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Thanks!

Also visit my website :: what is a graduate certificate